Saturday, February 17, 2007

Saturday Night Out

It's a boring night!

Oh, but thanks to my new friends. Actually, some great guys - Mike and Rboy. Mike's Anthony's friend and Rboy's Mike's friend. This guy Rboy plays great in billiard, like a future champion to be. You know Filipinos are great on this game, the likes of Bata Reyes and others.

So we went to Uncle Tats, because it bores me anymore and Anthony at Sarah's. The ever, gosh they don't have cold beer. Again? Don't ask that question anymore. Sarah's would never be Sarah's if it change its policy not to offer "ice." How much that cost huh?

Anyway, after a single round, off we went to Uncle Tats - my second. I couldn't remember anymore when was the last time I went here. 'Twas when I was still working at the Quezon City City Hall. This place is just a stone's throw from the city hall. We went here after a busy day in the office one night with some friends.

Revelation, but Jboy plays great in billiard. We were in fact taunting him, especially me, the usually skeptic kind of person that I am. Anthony was telling me actually that he plays good in billiard. You know all that compliment he would tell me about Jboy and Mike. They are two buddies who are billiard addict I guess. I don't know. But the way they play, they are good players - but Jboy is exceptional.

We actually got into challenge while at Sarah's, with me and Jboy going to be partner and Anthony and Mike on the opposite. The first game, was Anthony and Mike winning. Second game finished....... Me and Jboy won.

On to the third game. I am by the way not into playing billiard because it's not my sport. I'm into athletics and volleyball, always joining the Senate olympics. I have already 1 silver, 2 bronzes and 2 golds courtesy of walkathon, relay and volleyball, respectively.

So we won the third game again. That's Jboy always pushing the play at angles he likes to. He coaches me the proper way of hitting the mother ball (I don't know how they call it - the white ball) and the right angle to hit the balls. So I was learning anyway. Thanks Jboy! I wouldn't forget this evening.

So until I had enough of the game, we were winning every set. Of course, this was coupled with San Mig light. Hmmmnnnnn... I never thought it to be enjoying playing billiard.

That's my Saturday evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home